torstai 19. helmikuuta 2009

Sibelius Academy Arts Management


In my studies at the Sibelius Academy, University of the Arts Helsinki, I`m now starting a course of leadership in cultural organizations with a strategic leadership case & workshop.

Having mainly led a 1,5-2 weeks of a strong on-and-off flu & fever in bed recently, I welcome the change with great joy. Seems like my timing for sickness was a status quo as half of the Helsinki art world has been sick this february. However, as others were enjoying their skiing holidays, I was at the office full days staring at figures and facts about finance, planning the year, and organizing. Nice and quiet though, but such a cold week I felt my head freezing just over the 5-minute metro trip to work.

I look forward to spring. The first sign of spring appeared yesterday evening in the form the courier. He called that I finally had a package from France from my gallery. I was walking on river Porvoo at the moment in a snow storm. Rushing back to Helsinki for the evening I received the special delivery on my new film - the raw material arriving 2.nd time in 5 cassettes- and this time without no errors or mistakes in it! The spring might eventually come for me too.